86 Kensington Rd
Charlottetown, PE C1A 5J4
Used 2016 Jayco Seismic 4212Luxury Hybrid Residential Fifth Wheel/Toy Hauler (Consignment Sale) (Sale Pending)
LISTING AND FEATURES:
Title: Luxury Hybrid Residential Fifth Wheel/Toy hauler
Own one of the only RV"s of this kind in Atlantic Canada. This large, extremely clean, and versatile fifth wheel is full of unique features not found in most trailers, includes 3 individual living areas, 2 full bathrooms with showers, 2-fold down entertainment decks, extreme weather package, onboard ultra-quiet generator and more. It offers the best of both worlds by combining all the roominess, class, and benefits of a luxury residential trailer with all the advantages of a rugged Toy hauler to take along your dirt bikes, motorcycles, or quads.
Enjoy the advantages of a separate living space for guests, the kids and the dogs that has its own entrance, 2 automated queen beds, tv, entertainment deck and bathroom with shower... while you enjoy your own master bedroom with a king sized bed, hidden pop up TV, oversized closets with shoe racks and oversized shower... all divided by a spacious common living room boasting 8 ft ceilings, 50 inch TV, fireplace, double sinks, abundant storage, massaging and heated recliners and more.
Some features of this head turning RV Include:
- Extreme weather package. (Heated enclosed underbelly and water lines with extra floor, wall, and ceiling insulation. This unit can be camped in during very cold weather)
- 2 queen beds, 1 king bed and loft area (sleeps 8)
- 8 ft ceilings in main living room
- Large master bath
- Secondary bathroom with shower
- High output fireplace
- 4 flat screen TV's
- 12 speaker surround sound system with subwoofer
- 2 entertainment decks
- Outdoor beer fridge and TV
- 3 remote controlled awnings (one rain and wind sensing)
- Exterior remote controlled led lighting
- Remote controlled slides
- Automated and rain sensing ceiling fans in mid and rear section
- 6 jack automated leveling system
- Onboard Generator to power the entire RV with an additional fuel station (gas pump) for your toys.
- Permanently mounted fully wired Satellite system ($4000 addition)
- 4 section couch with massaging and heating features as well as heated and cooled cup holders
- Bluetooth and USB outputs
-2 Roof top AC Units
- Heated underbelly storage area
- An amazing amount of storage throughout the trailer.
- Rear garage to transport your dirt bikes etc.
Updates and recent maintenance include:
- New brakes (2021)
- Professional polishing (2021)
- Current owner also had a new more durable rubber roof membrane installed in 2021 to insure the longevity of the trailer. (Value $10000)
Asking Price: $89,995
To book an appointment to view email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 902-566-1440
RV PurchaseThanks to the staff and crew at Hamblys RV centre. The service was excellent as always and dealing with sales and service is made as simple as possible. Very quick turn around on trading in one camper and leaving the parking lot with a brand new one within a couple of days. The service side always takes care of us with very very minimal loss time for camping and that’s the main reason why I went back - Colby from Morell, PE
Interior Color: Godiva, Granite
|Length||44 ft 11 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 6 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Int Height||8 ft 3 in|
|Interior Color||Godiva, Granite|
|Hitch Weight||3600 lbs|
|Gross Weight||20695 lbs|
|Dry Weight||15710 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||4985 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||102 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||87 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||87 gals|
|Furnace BTU||45000 btu|
|Generator||5.5kw Onan CARB-Cert.|
|Fuel Capacity||60 gals|
|Number Of Bunks||1|
|Refrigerator Type||2 Way|
|Refrigerator Size||18 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||2|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|Garage Size||11 ft 8 in|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||10 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||30000 btu|
|TV Info||LR 50" TV, BR 32" TV, Ext. TV|
|Awning Info||10' and 20' Power w/LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
Jayco, Inc. was founded in 1968 by a man of strong faith and vision. The late Lloyd J. Bontrager, family man and inventor, felt he could build the world a better RV. He longed to create a company of his own, one that clearly reflected his ideals: a company where everyone would be treated as "family".
With encouragement from his wife Bertha, Lloyd started Jayco on their farm--in two chicken houses and a barn! He developed his own prototype camping trailer and a unique lifter system for fold-down campers, the basic design of which is patented and still in use today. By the end of 1968, his fledging company of 15 employees had sold 132 fold-down camping trailers.
Today, Jayco's "family" of employees has grown to nearly 1,500 people, while more than 25,000 people join our "extended family" of customers each year.
At Jayco, our mission statement is: Committed to being the most respected name in recreation vehicles. We will consistently build a high quality, high value, competitively priced product at acceptable margins, treat every situation with the highest level of integrity in a timely manner, and continually work to reduce total cost to achieve acceptable returns.